Updates on Human Resources Government Grants by Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) and WSG
The Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) and SkillsFuture and Workforce Singapore (WSG) together with Acc Pro (Singapore) Group will be organizing an educational workshop on updates in Government Support Grants Programmes and how new business solutions can improve the productivity of SMEs.
(1) Recent updates on Human Resource grants from SNEF and WSG. This includes the increase in grants amount for work trial up to SGD 3,600 per unemployed Singaporeans and up to SGD 2,160 per unemployed Singaporean PRs.
(2) Presentation of Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) and P-Max Place-And-Train Programme
(3) Education on basic accounting information where every business owner must know
(4) Discussion on cloud accounting and its impact to the accounting industry
Note: Definition of new start-ups: Registration /Set up and in operations for less than 5 years.
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- JTC LaunchPad@one-north The Meeting Place
On sale until Aug 25, 2017, 11:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 73B Ayer Rajah Crescent @ One-North The Meeing point Singapore
5 mins walk from One North MRTs